Wednesday 2 February 2011

Shift in Patterns

In the course of this series of artistic output you have seen my emotional expression through painting. I’ve experienced art through touch, listening and excersie to create three paintings. This completes this session of experimentation and I would like to thank both Eric and Edith for their contribution. Describing what I produced has been a lot of fun and I thank everyone for their comments. However, I would like a few more.
This blog is becoming a vehicle for my own transformation to create something unique that cannot be found on any other blogs. I do hope you have liked the finished items even if you cannot quite understand the journey you have to take to get there.

The three paintings are pictured here on display.

No comments:

Post a Comment